- 01 ½ tea cup of cottage cheese, crushed;
- 01 tea cup of light cream cheese;
- 02 spoons of olive oil;
- 03 cloves garlic, minced;
- 03 tea cups of spinach, cooked and squeezed;
- 10 discs filo pastry* or dough-based prepackaged flour;
In a saucepan, heat oil and fry the garlic. Add spinach, cook and season with salt. Add the ricotta cheese and mix well. Reserve. Place the stuffing of spinach in the center of each disk filo pastry. Dispense with the help of a teaspoon of the cream cheese. Close your discs by bending the edge, forming a package and place on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake in a preheated oven at medium temperature high until crisp and golden. Serve while hot.
- 10 units
* See the recipe on the blog.