- ½ kg of semisweet chocolate;
- 100 g cashew nuts, finely chopped;
- 100 g of black plum, chopped;
- 100 g of cornstarch biscuits, finely chopped;
- 100 g of peach, chopped;
- 100 g of raisins;
- 200 g of heavy cream, without serum.
Melt chocolate in double boiler. Once melted, add in a bowl with chocolate heavy cream and mix well. Then immediately add all ingredients, mixing time. Open a plastic film over the table and put small portions of the mixture in the center of the plastic. Wind the film doing a straw, closing the ends. Refrigerate for about 02 hours and cut the slices.
- 12 people
TIME TO PREPARE
- 15 minutes + 02 hours in refrigerator