- 01 spoon of vanilla extract;
- 01 spoon, dessert, shallow baking powder;
- 01 cup of tea sugar;
- 02 spoons soluble coffee dissolved in a 01 tea of cup hot water;
- 02 spoons of margarine;
- 02 apple chopped into fine pieces;
- 02 cups of flour;
- 03 eggs;
- ½ cup of tea milk;
- 50g Brazil nut;
- 01 spoon of sugar;
- 02 spoons of cocoa powder;
- 200 g of heavy cream.
Make the cover adding the ingredients in a pot and leaving the fire until fluffy. Let cool and refrigerate.
Place all ingredients in a blender, finally leaving the apples and nuts. Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake in oven preheated to a temperature of 180 ° C, leaving about 45 minutes.
After the cake baked, pour the cover (can be on the cake is still hot).
TIME TO PREPARE
- 01 hour